Lithium Ion Battery Applications
Building a Better Battery
With the success achieved in lead acid batteries, MOLECULAR REBAR® is currently being integrated into multiple Lithium Ion applications significantly improving the efficiency and functionality of batteries by increasing life cycles, decreasing charge times, and keeping operating temperatures down.
MOLECULAR REBAR® fully dispersed in PVDF binder:
[checklist icon=”arrow” iconcolor=”dark” circle=”no”]
- Reduction of charge times by 60%-80%
- Improved resistance to over-voltage
- Stronger resistance to physical and thermal abuse
- Longer life cycle
- Elimination of explosion / fire risk
- Provides broader design flexibility for battery design such as moldable and flexible batteries
- Potential to utilize ultra high capacity materials
- Potential to create Solid Polymer Electrolyte batteries with similar performance to traditional Li-Ion batteries significantly reducing the thermal runaway and rapid deconstruction potential
[separator top=”40″ style=”double”]
For information please email email@example.com or contact the Black Diamond Structures offices at 512-792-4635.